The Fixer is flitting about Europe for the holidays. Lucky girl. Nonetheless, she finds time to send messages for the New Year. Some are based on famous quotes with her twists added. Others are just her brand of kick your self in the ass and get moving! Enjoy…
The 12 Principles You Need to Know to Fix Your Own Life
1. “Stop waiting for Friday, for love, for success.”
Stop wasting your life. You won’t get another. Let go, get going and keep going.
3. “When something bad happens, you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you or let it strengthen you. Choose carefully.”
4. “Sometimes when things fall apart, they might be falling into place.”
We live in a world of natural order, governed by loving intelligence. You might not see the grand organized design now but you will when you distance yourself far enough to gain perspective of the whole.
5. “A negative attitude never achieves positive results.”
Round peg, square hole.
6. “Surround yourself with people who will lift you higher.” –Oprah
Like attracts like is a universal law.
7. “Don’t fear the future. Fear repeating the past.”
Reference principle #1.
8. “You only get what you give.”
This is the Law of Sustainability or quantum equilibrium.
9. “In order to act confident, you must become competent.”–The Fixer’s Law
10. “Even a miracle takes three days.”
Patience is a virtue. But planning is the recipe
11. “In the end, who you are and how you live your life is totally up to you. But remember, you don’t get to do it all over again.”
12. “If you don’t know how to fix it, get someone who knows” Tim, The Tool man – American savant 🙂
There’s more. You knew there would be. We’ll save the really heavy lifting for tomorrow. Stay tuned.